Eligibility for admission

Should be a pass in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/ University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of the of the following subjects:

1.Chemistry      

2. Biotechnology

3 . Computer Science

4. Biology

OR

Have passed Diploma course in Engineering/Technology of three years duration or more from State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or its  equivalent recognized diploma examination.

Admission Criteria

The admissions shall be made on the basis of the merit obtained in the AIEEE examination conducted by CBSE, New Delhi. The remaining seats if any will be filled on the basis of merit in qualifying examination. 75% seats shall be filled through on-Line-Off campus counseling through www.hscs.org  by HSCS, Haryana and remaining 25% seats shall be filled by Institute Management.

For admission in 2nd year B.Tech.

Should have passed Diploma course in Engineering/Technology of three years duration or more from State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or its recognized equivalent diploma examination with at least 50% marks in the aggregate of all semesters.

OR

Should be a pass in BSc(Non medical) Degree of minimum three year duration from a recognized university with mathematics as a subject, with 50% marks in aggregate.

Basis of admission: Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit of OLET (LEET(Engg))-2010 conducted by NIC online on the website www.onlinetesthry.nic.in.